Fixed Deposit up to 9.05% p.a.* Interest rates. Invest Now


01-01-2023 00:13:59

Recurring Deposit up to 8.50% p.a.* Interest rates. Invest Now


14-11-2022 14:09:00

Two Entities - One Shared Vision - STFC and SCUF are now merged as Shriram Finance

14-11-2022 14:08:45

Apply Online

Maximise savings with a Fixed Deposit

OTP Sent Successfully

Applying for Shriram Fixed Deposit online is easy

Book your Shriram Fixed Deposit in four easy steps.

  • Step 01

    Register using your mobile number

  • Step 02

    Enter PAN details and investment amount

  • Step 03

    Enter tenure, KYC & bank details and complete your payment

  • Step 04

    Receive the fixed deposit receipt and maximise your returns


How do l tender the amount for the deposit? Is there a prescribed form for making deposit?

  • The amount can be tendered by means of A/c payee Cheque/DD issued in favor of SHRIRAM FINANCE LIMITED. An application for the deposit should be made on the prescribed form. [Click here to download form]

What is a nomination?

  • Nomination is a process where the depositor assigns a person to whom the company must pay the deposit amount in the event of the depositor's death. A depositor can fill in nomination details when booking an FD.

How is the FD renewed?

  • Subject to the FD scheme being open, the deposit may be renewed on maturity by submitting a duly filled fresh FD Application Form. It is necessary that the fresh FD Application Form should be submitted along with the duly discharged old FD receipt with revenue stamp of requisite value. The renewal will be subject to the terms and conditions of the FD scheme as applicable on the maturity date of the old deposit.

Can I apply online?

How do I change my Bank Account details?

  • Customer would need to submit the bank details in prescribed format [Click here to download Bank Details/Tax Status change Request Letter]. He also needs to submit a valid ID proof copy along with a personalized cancelled cheque (with his name printed), if not personalized, then bank statement of the same account is needed. In case of corporate a Board resolution for change in bank account details also is to be submitted.