While the investment options are many depending upon the time horizon, the notable point is that fixed deposits have remained constant for all the time horizons. This is because fixed deposits provide the option to invest for multiple tenures. There may be slight variation in the returns for different time horizons, but the returns are fixed and guaranteed. The safety of your capital is assured with fixed deposits. Apart from options in time horizon, fixed deposits are of two different types:
Best Fixed Deposit Plans
As fixed deposits are the preferred option for fixed income-generating instruments, investors always go for the best investment plans. Shriram Finance provides fixed deposits with the most favorable terms, keeping investors' needs and preferences in mind. Some of the key benefits of investing with Shriram Finance include:
1. Better Returns:Shriram Finance Fixed Deposit offers better returns than mostfixed depositsThe fixed deposit interest rates may go up to 9.20%* p.a. inclusive of the special interest benefit of 0.50%* p.a. for senior citizens and 0.10%* p.a. for women depositors.
2. Flexible Premature Withdrawals Options: Sometimes, situations may arise warranting premature withdrawal of fixed deposits. In most fixed deposit schemes, premature withdrawal attracts penalties to the investors. However, Shriram Finance, keeping in mind the uncertainties of life, has provided flexible premature withdrawal options to the investors:
1. The first three months are the lock-in period where repayment will be made only in case of the holder's death.
2. Withdrawal can be made between 3-6 months of deposit. However, the investor will have to forego the interest.
3. Withdrawals are made after six months but before maturity will provide the investor with the specified interest less 2%/3% as per the scheme.
3. Flexible Payouts: Payouts have been kept flexible at investors' discretion to ensure the regularity of the cash flows. Payouts are done monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and annually.
4. Rating: Shriram Unnati FD is accredited with [ICRA]AA+ (Stable)” by ICRA and "IND AA+/Stable" by India Ratings and Research. Hence, your deposits are safe with us!
Fixed deposits have been instrumental for risk-averse investors looking towards moderate returns, alongside the safety of their capital. It has been a significant source of passive income for numerous investors, especially senior citizens. Some of them solely rely on the interest received from fixed deposits to meet all their needs. Nowadays, online fixed deposits can be availed through the website easily. If you are looking to invest in fixed deposits with moderate to high returns, then you can rely on Shriram Finance as your fixed deposit partner.